Most Fast growing Kotak Mahindra bank 811. It is the best bank for the normal users, users can easily handle the Kotak Mahindra bank using a simple android mobile. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. It is India’s third largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalization as of November 2021. As of February 2021, the bank has 1600 branches and 2519 ATMs.
How to open Kotak Saving account 811
It is very easy to open a Kotak Mahindra bank savings account. You can easily open a Kotak savings account online. There is no documentation required, just you have a PAN card and Aadhar Card and valid mobile number which links your Adhar card. For open Kotak saving account click here:- Kotak Digital Saving Account
- Click to link for open Kotak saving account.
- Fill the form.
- Enter the Aadhar card and PAN card details.
- Confirm details, just mint your bank account is open.
- Go-to to the nearest bank branch and complete full KYC.
Kotak Saving account benefits
- Zero balance saving account
- Earn up to 4% interest per annum
- Online banking support
- ATM Cash Withdrawal: five transactions from Kotak ATMs and five from other banks.
- Debit Card Type: Classic debit card.
- NEFT/RTGS: RTGS not available, NEFT nil charges and can only be done online.
- IMPS: Nil charges and can only be done online.
- Cheque Leaves Per Year
- Cash Transactions: At branch or cash deposit machines (deposit or withdrawal) is nil and just one transaction available in a month.
- One can get a physical debit card for INR 299 (inclusive of GST), which is the yearly fee.
Kotak Mahindra saving Pros and cons
- This can open online.
- Debit card required (Virtual)
- If you want no limitation, you can complete full KYC
Cash deposit under 10 thousand.