Open a IndusInd saving bank zero digital saving account, no maintenance required in a year. IndusInd bank provides a wide range of services like mobile banking, debit card, credit card, imps, NEFT and more. IndusInd bank service works very fast and has no headache for yearly maintenance. It is a basic savings account with some new facilities like reward points on shopping. today i am telling about how to open zero balance IndusInd bank account online.
How to open zero balance IndusInd saving digital account
- fist if you want open a digital bank account you have required a Aadhar card and pan card.
- you have link a mobile number which is link with Aadhar card.
- click here to open IndusInd saving digital account.
- open link a fill the details.
- verify your id datils with Aadhar card and pan card.
- if you face call customer care.
Benefits of opening zero balance IndusInd saving digital account
1. Zero Balance savings account with up to 5.0% interest per annum
2.5% cashback on Amazon
3. Instant virtual debit card
4. Choice of account number
5. Video KYC
6. 24/7 IndusInd Bank Contact Centre Number: Within India
7. Cashback programmes available from time to time from various e-commerce companies.
8. Personalised Account Number – Account Number of your choice
9. Personalised Debit Card – Choose the image you love as the backdrop of the Debit Card.
10. Withdraw cash in the denomination of your choice at any of our ATMs.
11. Free IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transactions on Online Channels.
12. Balance and Transaction Alerts on WhatsApp.
13. Sweep FD Facility.
14. Yes, a FD/RD can be opened but only after completion of Face to Face KYC verification process.
15. Yes, at the time of face to face KYC verification, you can also opt to upgrade your account to any of the higher IndusInd Savings account variants by agreeing to fulfil the balance requirement and initial funding requirements.
16. You can set up your mobile banking as soon as your account is opened. Once you receive your debit card you can also do ATM withdrawals. If you have opted for a Platinum Plus Debit Card, you can also start enjoying the Buy One Get One Offer on BookMyShow.com on movie tickets.
Terms and condition for opening IndusInd saving digital
- You have required an Aadhar card and PAN card and an Android or iPhone.
- The customer’s Phone number should be linked to an Aadhaar Card.
- Video KYC is mandatory for account opening. Customers will have the option to do a LIVE video KYC with bank executives to complete their KYC process. The timings for the same are 8am to 9pm on the working days.
- All resident Indian customers more than 18 years of age are eligible to open an IndusInd Online Savings Account. This account is available only for customers who do not have an existing IndusInd Savings or Current account.
- No, this account type doesn’t come with a cheque book. To apply for an IndusInd Bank cheque, you are required to complete a face to face KYC verification process.
- You need to carry any valid proof of identity, proof of permanent and correspondence address to a branch to complete your face to face KYC verification.
- IndusInd bank provides a debit card INR 249 + 18% GST.
- IndusInd debit cards provide a variety of cashbacks like a mobile recharge discount, shopping discount, Dish TV recharge.
- ATM cash withdrawal limit is INR 2 lakh Per Day.
Pro zero balance IndusInd bank account online
- Zero balance account.
- No yearly maintenance required.
- Instant virtual debit card
- 5% cashback on Amazon
- Zero Balance savings account with up to 5.0% interest per annum.
Cons zero balance IndusInd bank account online
IndusInd bank provides a debit card INR 249 + 18% GST.